Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Super Fan

Nathanh and I had a lovely visit with one of my friends / colleagues this afternoon.  She brought a few special gifts for Nathanh but he thought he'd try one out right away at dinner time.
Go Canucks!

After a lot of trial and error, we finally found a sippy cup that works for Nathanh.  It has a straw.

Showing off the carrots, peas and pears he had for dinner!

Nathanh has been trying out baby Cheerios for the past few days.  I am always scared that he won't chew (gum) it enough so I sit in front of him and model what to do with my mouth.  He, of course, gets a big kick out of mommy making a chewing face!
While Nathanh was eating breakfast this morning I noticed that his top right front tooth has FINALLY cut through!  We've been waiting quite a while for that one.  It just kept going in and out.

Here is some proof that Nathanh is growing.  Last time I sat him on this toy he could only reach the ground with one foot and I held him so he wouldn't tip...now both feet are on the ground.

...but I was not so impressed with the "look mommy, no hands!"
Making friends with Buzz!

No comments: