Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Play Area

Today Nathanh and I made a new play area in my computer room for him.  My hope is that perhaps I will be able to check my email during the day, without Nathanh always banging on the keys.  I wouldn't mind this so much except that Nathanh seems to know keyboard shortcuts and keeps changing the language of my keyboard...luckily I know how to turn it back now!



Thanks Auntie Joyce for the wall decals.  They make my play area fun and a real 'boys' hangout! 

I had to have a tickle fest on Nathanh's tummy so that he would smile big enough to show all of his upper teeth!

This is the photo that gave me the inspiration to make a play area for Nathanh in my computer room.
Notice how Nathanh is not crying even though I am on the other side of the room taking the photo?  This is a HUGE improvement.  So my thought is that he can do the same thing in my computer room!

No comments: