Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Post with No Title Because I am Too Tired to Think of One

On Monday Nathanh and I went to my school for a visit.  Let me clarify, my new school.  The school is brand new.  We were being housed in another local school because the construction was not finished.  But now it is and the new school is open!  All of my boxes that I was so worried about made it there and the school is beatiful!  Unfortunately, my camera stayed in my pocket the whole time as my hands were full with a certain little baby we all know and love!  Oh well, I am sure there will be more visits.

The weather reports around here had been calling for snow (which came last night and this morning) so I was determined to get out for a long walk before the sidewalks were covered.  Here is Nathanh all toasty warm in his snowsuit.


Monday evening Nathanh and I went and celebrated Uncle Richard's birthday.

Here are a few pictures taken yesterday and today.
See the scratch I put on my nose last night?

Still only has those two bottom teeth.  The two upper ones keep going in and out, making him miserable some of the time...but not here, obviously!

Drool!

What a find...a leg and sock to bite on!

Play is hard work!

2 comments:

Peter and Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter and Kim said...

loving the frog