Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby Steps

Well, I don't know how many steps officially gets you the title of "Walking" but I think Nathanh is getting pretty close to being classified as a 'walker'.   He has been taking one and two steps fairly successfully, he typically falls after three steps.  However, he has done four steps twice and five steps once.  What do you think...can I call him a walker?

In other Nathanh news...I continue to be amazed with all of the new things that Nathanh is learning.  Yesterday, I started singing wheels on the bus to him...I do this lots, but usually he is on my lap and I do the actions using his hands...anyways, yesterday I started singing it to him while he was sitting on the carpet in front of me and he starts doing the actions himself!  (he did the wheels and the horn actions).  I was so amazed that I called my mom right away to see if she had been working on that with him - she hadn't.  He did it again today while I was driving, I started singing and I could see him do the actions in the mirror!  Yup, he amazes me!

No comments: