Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Say it in Pictures

They say a picture is worth a thousand words so instead of typing out a whole mini series I'll just post some of our recent pictures.

This is Nathanh showing where his ears are...I hope he doesn't hurt his head doing this!


Looking into the backyard.  Nathanh loves looking outside - at any given moment he might spot a squirrel, a neighbour's cat, a bird, or just leaves blowing about.


I put the step ladder in the living room to set up a "walking or cruising" course for Nathanh to walk.  He could go from the toy box too the step ladder, to the coffee table, to the couch, to his activity table, to the love seat, to the exersaucer, to chair #1, to the book box, to chair #2 and back to the toy box all without crawling!


Over the past week or so Nathanh has developed a soft spot for his stuffed animals (tiger is still his favourite though).  He will put his head down on them and pretend to go to sleep - for about 2 seconds!


Sharing an apple with daddy!


On Sunday, I decided I should get outside and do some much needed weeding / pruning in the garden.  I thought I'd try taking Nathanh out with me so he could get some fresh air.  It didn't go a bad as I thought...he didn't put nearly as much in his mouth as I thought he would (I did have to stop him from putting the empty snail shell in his mouth) but mostly he just wanted to explore.  Of course, we did take some time to blow bubbles somewhere in the middle.


Standing tall in his new overalls.



Choosing a book to read...Thank you Auntie Joyce, David and Daniel...I love reading about that crazy Poppy Cat!


Uhh - what type of trouble should I get up to now???

Showing daddy his new hat from Nana.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

please come visit us!! we miss you all so much and we even have that little day bed for nathanh :) please!!!! :)

Tammi and Erwin said...

Huh..a visit??? We'll give it some thought!! Miss you all too!