Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

At the Park with Daddy!

Today was a VERY rare day.  I convinced Erwin to go for a walk with us!  I said I wanted to go out and do something family orientated and Erwin was all for it.  However it was about 2:30 in the afternoon when I said this, so after checking the hours of a few places on line we thought it wasn't really worth it as most things closed at 4:00 or 5:00 and there would be driving involved to get anywhere like the aquarium or zoo.  So we settled for a nearby park with a train ride.

The problem was that Nathanh fell asleep in the car and didn't wake up when I transferred him to the stroller.  I thought he would.  Anyways, it seemed kind of pointless to take a sleeping baby on a train ride.  So we walked around the gardens instead...a very rare thing for Erwin to do.  Nathanh did eventually wake up and got to see ducks, dogs, streams and flowers...followed by some time on the swings!





No comments: