Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

At the Zoo

Today we visited the zoo with Nathanh.  He always enjoys being out and about so it was definitely a hit!  It was fun watching him as he saw all of the animals...it would sometimes take him a moment and some pointing to spot them but loved watching them as soon as he did see them.

Here are some photos of our little outing.
"Waiting a very long time to get into the zoo...mommy and daddy should really get up early...like me!"

"Ta Da - there is a peacock over there and I got to see it with all of its feathers up!"

"Yes mommy I know I have a toy giraffe too...and it is NOT just like my toy one, this one moves and eats!"

"Why is daddy making me ride all of these fake animals.  I want to chase the real thing!"

"Now that`s more like it.  These coyotes sure know how to put on a show."

"Okay, I am looking at you now, hurry up and snap the photo already."


Nathanh fell asleep sometime between the hippopotamus (which we never actually saw) and the grizzly bear.  But it was just a little snooze and he was up again to enjoy our train ride!



"Hey, why are these goats running away from me"


It was a very nice day at the zoo.  I ended up buying a membership for the year so Nathanh and I can go back.  I am not sure how they figured out the pricing but it turned out to be just $25 more for the membership and parking so I though, why not?

No comments: