Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Where Did April Go?

The weeks and months are flying by.  Nathanh is growing and changing so quickly, too quickly! He is becoming such a little boy with so much energy and enthusiasm.  He can make Erwin and I laugh and we are so grateful for him and the happiness he has brought to our lives.  It is so hard to imagine now the emptiness that we were feeling this time last year, and the year before that, and the year before that...you get the picture.   But for anyone who is reading because they are waiting for an amazing little miracle to enter their lives just know that it will happen - somehow - someday, and amazingly enough, the way it is supposed to happen.

And for those of you reading just for the pictures of our amazingly handsome, cutie pie - I shall not disappoint.  Here are a few shots to finish off April.

Visiting the turtle in Nana and Grandpa's garden.

My what big ears you have!

Nathanh was very proud of the flower he picked all by himself!

I love this picture!  It shows Nathanh's personality to a tee!  When we are going out (not here as he has no shoes on) this is typically what I see.  I get him all ready, then I get me ready to go out the door, then I set the alarm.  Nathanh knows the beep, beep sound that it makes and knows to come running to the front door, which he always does with a huge laugh and smile!

Nathanh has started to play peekaboo on the landing half way up the stairs.  He, or I, will hide behind one of the posts and pop out...always worth stopping for a game of peekaboo!

Nathanh had too much energy and was avoiding nap time on this particular day so off we went to a local park to tucker him out.


Look at those finger nails...luckily I am not afraid of messy little boys!

Success!  Mommy's plan worked!

This is Nathanh using the new little fork he got from the Easter bunny.  I am actually starting to see some improvement in his ability to get food into his mouth!  Don't get me wrong, we still have a long way to go...but improvement is good!

This little vest 3-6 month size finally looks just right on him!  Thanks Auntie Kim.

No comments: