Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Walking Update

I may have been unsure last week as to whether I could classify Nathanh as a walker...but this week I have no doubt in my mind that he is walking.  Everyday he just goes further and further.  Sometimes he will walk from the living room into the kitchen to see what someone is getting out of the fridge.  Sometimes he will walk into the foyer area to grab shoes and try to eat them and sometimes he will walk to the back door in hopes of catching a glimpse of a squirrel or a cat!  Don't get me wrong, he still crawls too but he is certainly able to take more and more steps on his own.

Okay, not the most amount of steps he's taken, but the only steps that I have managed to capture using the video setting on my camera!

1 comment:

Peter and Kim said...

that is so cute, I played it 6 times so I saw about 30 seconds of walking. I love you Greater than Day post. So touching, thanks for sharing.