Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Park in Pictures

Nathanh woke up early from his morning nap so we had some time to go to the park before lunch.
First stop - the swings!  Notice how I have forgotten to put Nathanh's soother in his mouth?

This is what happens when I forget to put the soother in his mouth!

"Drat, mommy spoiled my chewing and sucking again!"

Nathanh on the move...got to get to that slide!

Ahh, a stick, life is good!

The only thing better than one stick is two sticks!

"Mommy is busy with the camera, let's just quickly pop out the soother and try out these delicious looking sticks!" 
By the way, the reason Nathanh's eyes are cut out of this shot is because I quickly moved when I saw the stick go in the mouth, but I had already clicked the button.

Poking around with my stick!  Good times!

Steering the ship!

Okay, mommy was not ready for this little manoeuvre.  You see this has been the perfect little spot on the playground equipment for Nathanh.  It has one small entrance that I stand at and the other sides are bars and then this step up to the next level.  Until now Nathanh has not been able to get up to the next level...the level with openings for a pole, a ladder and two slides...mommy can't possibly man all of the openings on her own!

On the move again!

"Gotta go check out that yellow digger...and try to eat some sand while mommy's not looking!"
Yes, fun times at the park!

No comments: