Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Finishing February

It has been awhile since I posted...sorry about that.  Here are some pictures to finish off February...and to keep my readers happy!!
Ohh, the expressions of Nathanh!  This is him trying to figure out how to get the Cheerios out of his snack trap.  He did figure it out...except it is not the put your hand in and take one out method that I had hoped for.  Instead Nathanh uses his fingers to push back one of the triangle openings and then shakes the container, letting many cheerios fly out around his feet.  He then happily picks them up one at a time from the floor and munches away!

This little knit tiger was a gift from Erwin's Aunt Jeanette.  Nathanh really likes the knit texture and it is all knit with no buttons or anything I need to worry about coming loose and becoming a choking hazard. 

You will notice in ALL climbing the coffee table pictures Nathanh has his soother.  I keep a soother on the coffee table at ALL times so that my table does NOT become a chew toy! 

Trying out his new, bigger jammies...thanks to his cousin Shannon!  I love the moo cows!


Always in a good mood in his high chair!

Exploring the dishwasher!  I don't even worry about him climbing and standing anymore!

This is a little game of chase that we play around the island in the kitchen.  Here Nathanh is trying his hardest to catch me.  I am much more successful now that we play this around the island (where I can stand) rather than around the coffee table (where I had to crawl).

Crawling away...hopefully getting tired out in time for an afternoon nap!

I found Nathanh a new (used) activity table.  He loves it and loves standing to play with it!

It is even good to bang a ring on for extra noise!

Erwin and I figure if we give Nathanh a cloth with some furniture cleaner on it, the coffee table will always be gleaming!

2 comments:

Chris K. said...

Loved that Cheerio story, so typical of kids. "I'll do it MY way!" And I love those cute footed jammies - there's something so precious about a little one with a soother in footed jammies. (Uh, let me clarify, with a soother in his mouth, not in the footed jammies...) ;)

Peter and Kim said...

Thanks for the pictures, he is soooo cute.