Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tet Celebrations Finale

On Sunday Nathanh and I headed off to North Vancouver for the final Tet celebration for the year. Erwin had work and other things that he needed to get done so he opted to stay home for the afternoon.  The party was held at the home of another adoptive family.  It was great to get out and see the Vietnamese adoption gang.  We are starting to get to know quite a few people and recognize many more faces.  It was also the first time that I got to meet some of the newest babies.  

The afternoon started off with a martial arts demonstration followed by our own little parade around to many of the neighbourhood houses.  When we went back inside there was wonderful food to eat and much visiting to do.  However, I have to say that I did not get too many shots with my camera, without Erwin there to take Nathanh for awhile.  Here are two of the about ten I took (an all time low for me!)

No comments: