Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

A Sunny Day!

The sun broke through the clouds this afternoon so I had to get out and get a walk.  This beautiful ocean walk is about an 8 minute drive from our house.  I hadn't been down here since last fall when Erwin and I came down for a bike ride.  Today I just did the two shorter loops with the stroller.  It was about 10 degrees celcius and the ground was dry but the wind was definitely blowing.  I am sure glad I had Nathanh bundled up in his little snow suit!
Nathanh got upset when I took his little cloth away to put his hand in the snowsuit.  So I folded the mitt part back and let him have one cold, cloth holding hand free!
Asleep at the end of our walk

Nathanh fell asleep and missed the train.

Beautiful...this is why I love Vancouver...oceanfront walks in the sunshine at the beginning of February!

No comments: