Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Four Months and Lots to Do

Still no word on travel dates...

I did get a few things done / set up today. I began the process of setting up medical insurance for the baby while we are in Vietnam. However, they need our travel dates to complete the request (more things to wait on). The baby is only covered by BC Medical (Care Card) once we set foot on Canadian soil so we have to get in term coverage just in case.

I also picked up a whole bunch of story books about international adoption from the public library. Tomorrow is the day that I am going to explain what is going on to my little kidlets at school. I am reading through the books to decide which ones are best but I keep getting all teary. I wonder how that is going to go tomorrow?

On another note, our little guy is four months old today. I don’t really know what to say – I just want him now and pray that we will be spending his 5 month milestone together.

To end with, here are a few pictures of the glider and ottoman that Erwin put together. When he checked the blog the other day he was disappointed that I had not posted the project that he did all by himself! So here it is.




We even have diapers!



1 comment:

Peter and Kim said...

I get teary eyes just reading your post. There is no way I could read a story to children, we are praying with you and so excited for all three of you. 'Home for Christmas' but maybe home for nov 14. I think it will be around Nov 12 because that is our anniversary and so far everything about N_____ has some relevence with dates.