Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

5 Days...

Which Erwin pointed out to me is only 4 sleeps! We leave at 3:00am Friday morning so we are not actually going to make it to bed Thursday night!

I’ve been crossing out more things on my ‘to do’ list. Today’s highlights include paperwork, forms and photocopying. Our agency had given us a list of all of the documents that we need to have with us. So I glued the list onto the front of two separate envelopes; one with my name on it and one with Erwin’s. Then I proceeded to make 2 copies of all of the documents for each envelope. We will each take our envelope and then if anything gets lost, stolen or goes missing we are covered. I also made scans of all of the documents and emailed them to myself so that we could access electronic copies if we were in dire need. Yes, I am a bit crazy of an organizer.

Now Erwin is going to pull down our four suitcases so that we can start packing. I took some more pictures of the nursery before it becomes packing central! Erwin officially declared that I am in charge of packing everything for the baby...I wouldn’t have it any other way...but he really did not need to say that it was my job as mommy. Just wait until I get him to change a diaper!

Off to do some packing...

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Yes Dates are very good and so are lists!! Congratulations to you too!!!