Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baby Shower

Wow what a day! I have to give a HUGE thank you to my friend Joyce for hosting and organizing a lovely shower for me and to her sisters Sharon and Naomi for all of their help with the decorations and food. Everything was absolutely beautiful and it was so great to see everyone.

Check out the decorations (done by Naomi) do they remind you of a certain bedding set...amazing!



And the goodies done by Sharon.  Look at the rattles and the booties!  So Cute!



And the special cake made by Sharon.

The baby food game...that stuff is just not good!


Here are some of the fabulous gifts we received.
Toys and Teethers

Books

Shoes and socks!

3mos - 6mos

6mos - 9mos
12 months

Thanks Elaine!

Thanks Sharon!
Blankets, washcloths, and towels. 
Thank you to Vasantha for the home made crotchet blanket.

Odds and Ends which will come in very handy.
Thank you to my mom for the home made stroller blanket!

Thank you Annie and Tara...now I might have some hands-free time!
 Thank you to everyone.  Erwin and I are very fortunate to have such wonderful family and friends.  It is very exciting to think that the next time we see most of you, we will be a family of three.  Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Jessica Tan said...

Tammi! I love this! You are so organized . . .grouping the gifts and taking photos! Great idea!