Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Bratislava - Day 4 & 5

Well after our very long day of touring in Vienna and just plain being busy, Nathanh seemed to be getting tired and coming down with a bit of a cold.  One night I was sure he had a fever but we did not bring the thermometer with us...even though I seriously thought about it.  I was very concerned after our whole Australia experience.  I did not want to end up back in the hospital again upon our return.  Airplane air just plain worries me.  Anyways, we took the next couple of days fairly easy and stayed close by the hotel so that I could make sure Nathanh was getting proper naps and eating at regular times. 

We still got out a bit though.  From our hotel window I could see an area with trees and houses so I took a gamble that there would be a park somewhere in amongst it.   And so there was!


Yup, he tries to eat pebbles in Slovakia too!
On Friday morning, since everyone else from Erwin's company had left,  Nathanh and I were able to have breakfast with Erwin and then walk him to work.   The office was very nice, much nicer than Erwin's office here in Vancouver.

The entrance way to the Bratislava office.
Nathanh and I spent some more time at the play areas in the shopping centre and he even got to ride the little train that ran between them - it was quite exciting!
Nathanh giving the wolf a hug...he insisted it was a doggy...I found it pointless to argue!

Crawling through!

This is why we never had a campfire when we were camping...total fear that Nathanh would run straight into it!

No comments: