Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

New Idea

So I very much want to keep this blog going - many people are still enjoying it, especially family that live out of town or Australia!  But the writing so much seems to be keeping me from posting very often so my new idea is to write when I can but to at least post one picture a day.  That way everyone can see how Nathanh is growing, changing and developing. And it will keep me on my toes to keep taking photos!

Talking to Grandpa and Mamama in Australia!

This is Nathanh trying to crawl!  He seems to know what to do with his bottom and knees but instead of pushing up with his arms he puts his forehead to the ground - we call it the tricycle crawl!

Nathanh and his cousin Shannon - the first of the Campbell River crew to see him.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

yay!!! I have offically met nathanh!! and so much cuter in person which is saying lots cause his pictures are ADORABLE!!! hey tammi can you email me the other pics as well thanks :) shannonmariephillips@hotmail.ca