Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Half Birthday to Me!

Yes, today I am 6 months old!  We had a very exciting day.  Mommy dressed me up in a ridiculous onsie but I decided to go with it because she gives me lots of kisses when I am cute.
Next, I had to get all bundled up to go pick out a Christmas tree.  Apparently, a baby's first Christmas is a big deal or something because Mommy and Nana were totally fussing over me. I got to go in my carrier though which is always fun because I get to snuggle close to mommy and she can't pass me around.
After we got the tree home and I had to watch mommy, Nana and Grandpa drink coffee and eat yummy treats...of course they wouldn't share with me which I thought was rather unfair since it is my half birthday.  But after Nana and Grandpa left mommy had a little surprise in store for me.  All this time she has been hiding a park right outside our back gate!  She showed it to me and I got to swing on my very first real playground swing!


Being 6 months old is so "big boy!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 months Birthday Nathanh!!! Sounds like you had a really fun day especially with the swing! you are loved so much!

Shay Phillips

Halfbirthday.com said...

Happy Half Birthday to Nathan from the folks at Halfbirthday.com!