Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Meeting the More Family

My sister and her family finally made it over from the Vancouver Island to meet Nathanh...and attend our annual family get together..but I am sure meeting Nathanh was the highlight!
Meeting Auntie Kim

Cousin Shaylene

and checking out Cousin Jason
Not sure why I do not have one of Nathanh and Uncle Peter??  Perhaps one will magically appear in my inbox!
They came bearing gifts and Nathanh got to open an early Christmas present, specially picked out by Uncle Peter!

Nathanh thinking that this Buzz guy is pretty cool, especially when all the lights flash!

Here I am sure Nathanh is thinking - did you guys not read the package label?  I am not allowed to do this until I am 1.
He loves his toy though and I think he will be walking behind it by the time his first birthday rolls around!  Thank you Phillips family.

No comments: