Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

1 Month Together

It was one month ago today that we became a family of three.  It seems unbelievable to me.  Our time in Hanoi seems so long ago somehow.  It just feels like Nathanh has been part of our family forever...perhaps because in our hearts he has been.  I do not know where the time has gone.  I look into Nathanh's eyes everyday and already there are so many changes.  He is bigger, stronger, and even getting pinchable cheeks!  On the other hand I still feel so new at being a mom.  It is all so 'wow' to me. 

But I have learned a couple of things...Happiness is not caring if you get woken up in the middle of the night or if the house is tidy or not.  Happiness is a little baby boy who looks at you when you say his name and who is working on the /m/ sound in mama.
Standing - we were in Nathanh's room, looking out the window at a rainbow.

I said "Nathanh" and he turned to look at me!

No comments: