Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One Year Ago

One year ago today we our lives changed forever...more importantly our hearts changed forever.  One year ago today we saw a single photo of a little baby who would be forever ours...and we fell in love. 
Nathanh at 9 days old.
Of course way back then we didn't know him - his personality, likes, dislikes, or anything else about him.  And now I can't imagine not knowing this wonderfully funny, active, engaging, amazing, clever, quirky little guy!  He has come a long way...and so have we!
Nathanh - one year later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking back I feel so blessed that Nathanh is my nephew. So many times we hear that 'what a lucky kid to be able to come to Canada, he doesn't know how lucky he is'. etc. But I say without a doubt we are the ones who have been blessed. His smile and other pictures just warms my heart every time I look at a picture, and I am reminded 'How great is our God' .
Love
Auntie Kim and Uncle Peter

Tammi and Erwin said...

I certainly agree with that! It is definitely us who are the lucky ones to have Nathanh in our lives!

Hillary said...

What a year, Tammi! I love reading about your adventures with Nathanh, and I say it over and over, but it makes my heart so glad to see you and Erwin so happy with your beautiful little boy! :) Congrats on one year of mommyhood! :)

Auntie Joyce said...

Happy Anniversary! Has it been a year... it feels so long ago. Yet Nathanh is so little and then again he has grown so much. Time does pass so quickly. David wants to visit "Nathanh's house" tomorrow. I hope it's ok, I suggested next week :)