Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

At the Waterpark!

Yesterday I took Nathanh to a waterpark for the very first time.  I had planned to spend three days per week at the waterpark this summer...but this summer has turned out to be rather chilly for daily excursions to the waterpark.  When I saw the sun today I knew we had better get out!

I think he enjoyed the whole experience.  Generally Nathanh LOVES water so put that together with playing outside at a park with other kids and it is a great day for Nathanh!  I do wonder what goes through his head sometimes though...does he think that the people back in Vietnam would comment about how crazy his mother is taking him outside NOT all bundled up?  He probably doesn't think that but I have to admit it went through my mind!

Here are some photos of our day.




It was an exciting moment when Nathanh discovered he could turn and move the water guns!  he also discovered that if you are by the water guns then you are free game for any of the other kids at the park to squirt you!


Drying off with a little snack.

All warmed up!

All dry and dressed enjoying a banana!
With a full tummy and all worn out from playing so hard Nathanh fell asleep in the car before we were out of the parking lot!

No comments: