Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Three, Two, One

On Monday, September 13th our little guy was three months old. I sure wish I was there to celebrate with him. I wonder about all of the milestones that we are missing and can’t wait to hold him in my arms forever.

On Tuesday, September 14th someone, a wonderful someone with a camera, took his picture – twice!

And today we received said pictures in an e-mail! What a wonderful day it is!

He looks well...but he always looks so concerned...I want him to know that he has a mommy and daddy and a whole big family that are going to love him for always and forever. And I can’t wait to see that first smile. I look forward to putting a lifetime of smiles on his sweet, little face.

If you didn't figure out the title - it is three months old, two pictures and one waiting mom who wants to go to Vietnam now!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi Tammi, I just found your blog. I'm also in Vancouver, and have been home for about 3 months with my daughter from the south of Vietnam. I hope to see you at the Moon Festival - are you planning on going?

Tammi and Erwin said...

Hi Catherine,
I have been following your blog for awhile. I saw you at the picnic in June but never had a chance to introduce myself so I am glad you found my blog. Yes, we are going to the Moon Festival, so hopefully we can meet then. Looking forward to it.
Tammi