Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hot off the Press

I just received an email that Group 7 just received their travel dates. Their orphanage visit is Tuesday, September 28th and G&R (Giving and Receiving ceremony) is scheduled for Wednesday, September 29th. I bet they are all frantically (and excitedly) booking travel right now!!

I have been saying that we would only get 10 – 14 days notice before travel...but I guess 7 days notice is possible too!

We, Group 8, are tentatively looking at end of October, beginning of November for our travel dates and have been asked to apply for Vietnam Visas right away. This is getting VERY exciting!

2 comments:

Peter and Kim said...

I agree this is almost the best news yet. The best news of coarse will be your travel date. I am so excited. Love your nursery by the way, and I don't think it is crooked, and if it is crooked I don't think N_________will mind.

Peter and Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.