Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Just got back from dropping off all of our signed forms in triplicate! It was a bit of a journey but well worth it knowing that everything got to our agency safely. There are just some things that I don’t like to rely on Canada Post for! This way I was also there while they checked through them all and made sure everything was done correctly. I am a sort of cross your ‘T’’s and dot your ‘i’’s sort of person! Everything was fine so now it is just a matter of waiting some more. They need to get all of the forms back from everyone in Group 8 and then they will send them all together to where ever they need to get to in Vietnam.

Afterwards I went for a nice little stroll through the public market and shops in the area. It made for a relaxing time on such a gorgeous Vancouver day. I thought about all of the places I will get to visit next summer with my little boy. Thoughts like that always put a smile on my face!

1 comment:

Peter and Kim said...

What!Only a smile? I get tears in my eyes just reading/thinking about it. So happy for you and Erwin.