Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy

Our summer has been busy so far.  I enrolled Nathanh and Thianna in swimming lessons.  Thianna passed her Preschool level 3 but Nathanh didn't pass his Preschool level 4.  I thought he should have but what can you do?  Anyways, I wanted to get him through it so that he wouldn't regress so I signed them both up for another session.  I wasn't sure how it would go with them both in the same class but it was okay.  In the end Nathanh passed but Thianna didn't, which is what I expected.  Thianna did really well though and made some good improvements.

Nathanh has also been taking Tae Kwon Do.  He is doing really well and enjoying it tremendously.
He works very hard to earn stripes every class.

On the weekends Thianna has been taking a preschool ballet class.  She is so cute!  She is very good at following instructions and is so serious about her efforts.  But the best part of all is that every five minutes or so she will just run over and give me a big hug and then rejoin her class.  I have to say I am enjoying the difference between little boy activities and little girl activities.  In ballet the teacher says "girls come line up over here" and they all do it!  Little boys run around, pretend they are some superhero, and generally don't listen well. Ballet is a refreshing change for me!

While Thianna is at ballet Erwin has been taking Nathanh to soccer.

The kiddos have just finished up gymnastics too.  I really liked the program, as did the kids but I have no idea when we'll get back to it. Life is going to be very busy in the Fall when I go back to work.

So besides all of the kids' programs we have also managed to fit in a few other things.

Like the Richmond Night market,

Feeding the Goats at Fort Langley.


Panning for Gold at Fort Langley.


Thianna trying out he skills as a blacksmith.

Spending the day at Playland for Daddy's company picnic.

My beautiful butterfly and baby puppy at Playland!
Pony riding with Robyn.

Camping at Cultus Lake with friends for my birthday.

Wow, summer is flying by!  Stay tuned, more adventures to come!



1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.