Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2014

Pictures x2

There are many posts that I want to do to help me document this time in our lives but most of them seem pretty time consuming.  And one thing I can say about our lives and settling in is BUSY!  So I thought I'd go for this one.  I have been trying to capture sibling shots.  This is not at all easy.  It always seems like one is not looking, one doesn't want to be photographed at that particular moment and then just bad shots in general.  Oh well, at least they are "natural."  So here are some sibling shots over the past couple of weeks.












I think Nathanh has had the hardest time out of all of us transitioning to a family of four.  That being said, he has come a long way. Today was probably our best day yet.  He helped Thianna with her shoes, he insisted on buckling her car seat - twice, shared soup with her at dinner and shared a colouring book after dinner.  Don't get me wrong he definitely has 'moments' too, but it is improving.  Sometimes he is sneaky and hides something of hers but sometimes Thianna takes something of his just so he'll chase her.  The hard part is figuring out what parts are transition related and what parts are just being an annoying sibling type thing!  

No comments: