Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Our Saturday

Here are some photos of our day:)

Thianna playing with her dolls.  She went upstairs and got the blanket for them so she could put them to bed.  She has been doing much better with using a blanket at night.  I am glad to see this transfer to her play.

Nathanh playing school with his stuffies.  Here he is teaching them how to read the words.  Once he tells them, he repeats the word back in a little squeaky voice for them.  It is really very sweet:)

Later we went to a nearby park.  Here are some photos.

Thianna has no fear of climbing or heights...so different from Nathanh.  The first few times she went down this slide I caught her at the bottom as it was pretty fast.  Then she tried it by herself and over shot the landing and fell right on her face.   Thianna was up brushing herself off and climbing back to the top to do it again in a blink.  Second time she just stumbled a bit. Fearless!

Cutie:)

Having fun spinning!

Thianna spinning too.

I wanted them to hug the tree for the photo but this is what I got!

I really want to get some Fall family photos done - I just have go get off my butt and arrange something!

After dinner we declared it to be family movie night.  Thianna was a bit confused that she got to get her jammies on and then was allowed to go downstairs again.  She kept checking with me to see if it was okay since it was different than our usual routine.  But since she wasn't being put to bed she was all for it.  I think it is safe to say that family movie night with popcorn and juice was a hit!  It just might be hard when she realizes that tomorrow night it is going to be back to our usual bedtime routine!

1 comment:

Lina said...

Ahhh so cute both of them!!! Family photos sound great :) by the way did you receive my email with the photos?