Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Ocean Park

Day 2 in Hong Kong we visited Ocean Park.  We ventured off of the MTR and on to a public bus to get there.  It was a double decker so Nathanh was thrilled to go upstairs.  Ocean Park is a theme park / aquarium.  Nathanh loves anything ocean related.  Every time we came out of an exhibit and into a gift shop he would go around giving all of the studies hugs.



I am definitely noticing that our family gets a lot more looks here.  At home, I think people generally look at skin colour and Narhanh is right in between Erwin and I.  Here they see he is Asian and we are not.  Although, our weirdest experience yesterday had a small group (4 adults) chasing me down for photos.  It was very uncomfortable.  I just don't know why they wanted my picture.  They kept positioning themselves near me and taking photos.  If I moved they would move with me and someone would keep snapping.  When I tried to ask what they were doing, they didn't speak English.  Very odd.

Here are some more photos of our day.






No comments: