Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

2 More Sleeps!

Once I go to bed, that is!  I am feeling fairly organized... Let's see if I am feeling the same way in 24 hours.

Today I got lots of things done on my to do list.  I have a couple of errands to do tomorrow but mostly it is just down to the packing.  I hope I haven't forgotten anything.  Last time around there were four other families travelling with us.  We were all in contact and it was easy to ask questions back and forth.  

More and more I am thinking about what that first night with Thianna is going to be like.  I want it to be rosey and happy but I know in reality it will probably involve a lot of crying.  I know I'd be terrified if it was me going off with strangers who speak a foreign language.  I just hope the better days come quickly.  It will be great...it just may take awhile to get there.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sooo exciting! We will be lifting you all up in prayer these next few weeks. It's amazing news!

Kristen MacDonald said...

Hi Tammi! Congratulations! I am thrilled for you and your family! This blog is awesome and I will be reading it daily:) Lots of love and prayers your way for safe travels. I can't wait to meet your little girl!
Kristen MacDonald

Anonymous said...

Yay! Safe journey and good good luck with all.