Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Good News

Well, I said I'd post when it happened, so here it is... All six families in Group 7 got their proposals!!  Yeah!! I am very happy for all of those families and I am sure they are ecstatic.  Every time I think about it I get more excited - WE ARE NEXT.  It doesn't get much better than that...except for when our turn actually comes around!!

Tomorrow evening we are getting together with some of the families from Group 8 and 9, who we will likely be travelling with when our turn does come around.  I am looking forward to that even more now because I am sure everyone will be excited and brimming with anticipation!! 

3 comments:

Peter and Kim said...

That is so exciting, wow!! have a great time tommorrow night

Ruth and Darcy said...

Hi Tammi and Erwin!

We had such a great time last night, it was alot of fun getting to know everyone. We are going to experience the best thing in life all together!

Sorry if my munchkin left a mess in you "spotless" house. I call it the Emily vortex!

take care and bye for now, Ruth

Catalyst Of Calamity said...

Congratulations on being NEXT! I remember how heart-poundingly exciting that time was for us!

Lisa (Adeline's Mama)
Group 6