Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Because You Asked...

One of the questions that I get asked a lot is where we will be adopting from in Vietnam. Our agency is working with an orphanage in Bac Ninh Province. Bac Ninh it is just east of Hanoi and I am told by other families that it is about a 35 minute drive from the city of Hanoi to the orphanage. Bac Ninh is the smallest province in Vietnam however it has the largest population density in the country.

The other question everyone is asking is whether Group 7 has gotten their proposals yet. The answer is no, not yet. But I for one am keeping my fingers crossed that they will get them soon. And I will definitely post when it happens!

2 comments:

Catalyst Of Calamity said...

Congratulations on being so close to your proposal! I remember how exciting it was when the group before mine got their proposals - all of a sudden we were NEXT and it all felt so real! I'm so glad I found your blog and I look forward to congratulating you soon as you celebrate finding out who your little one is!

Lisa (Adeline's Mama)
Sunrise Group 6

Tammi and Erwin said...

Thanks for your comment Lisa. And congratulations on bringing little Adeline home:)

Tammi